The recent outbreak of COVID-19, or more commonly referred to as coronavirus, has hit some businesses hard and could have a long-term negative impact on their wellbeing.
The Government has a number of their agencies who may be able to assist business and we appreciate that if you are having difficulty you may not know which Government department you should contact for support.
CALL THE CHAMBER: 0800 543 543 or email your contact detail to: email@example.com
Talk to us and we will offer advice as to who may be best to support you. The support you need may include:
- Cash flow support (perhaps bank assistance)
- Tax relief
- Managing employee numbers (full time to part)
- Employee assistance
- Exporter support
- Tourism operator assistance
We have relationships with Government and can assist you to get the help that you may require for your business. So please don’t hesitate to register your interest with us, by completing the form above or by contacting us below.
CONTACT HERE: 0800 543 543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, our team has put together some links that may assist you to access information and support to navigate through this challenge. We will respond to your queries as soon as possible.
- Safe Travel
- Ministry of Health
- Chamber Comment and Advice
- MBIE: Advice for employers, landlords including tax relief
- NZTE: Advice for exporters
- Tourism New Zealand: Support for the Tourism Sector
- New Zealand Customs: Border controls for goods and travellers