Annual general meeting 2019
Come and join us for our AGM 4pm Wednesday 27th March at BNZ Partner Centre.
A great opportunity to be part of the future of the Chamber and the Taupō region. Elections will be held for all available Board positions.
When: Wednesday 27th March 2019, 4.00pm – 4.30pm
Where: BNZ Partners Centre, Tongariro St, Taupō.
RSVP: by 5pm Monday 25th March 2019
Phone 07 217 2177
AGM 2018 Annual Report
Registrations are necessary for quorum requirements – 15 current financial members required for a quorum.
- The Taupō Business Chamber Board consists of a President, Vice President, Treasurer and Board members. These positions are on a volunteer basis, and available for re-election each year at the AGM.
- The Board meets monthly for a maximum of two hours.
- Board Members must be able to represent the best interests of the whole of the region and its people, and reside in Taupō.
- More information on the Chamber is available on www.taupochamber.co.nz or by phoning Jo Caira, on 07 217 2177.
- Wednesday, 27th March, 2019
- 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- BNZ Partner Centre, Level 1, 61 Tongariro Street, Taupo