Annual general meeting 2019
Come and join us for our AGM 4pm Wednesday 27th March at BNZ Partner Centre.
A great opportunity to be part of the future of the Chamber and the Taupō region. Elections will be held for all available Board positions.
Nominations for Board positions close 5pm 1st March 2019. To view nomination form click here
When: Wednesday 27th March 2019, 4.00pm – 4.30pm
Where: BNZ Partners Centre, Tongariro St, Taupō.
RSVP: by 10am Friday 22nd March 2019 click here
Phone 07 217 2177
AGM Agenda Draft 2019
Registrations are necessary for quorum requirements – 15 current financial members required for a quorum.
- The Taupō Business Chamber Board consists of a President, Vice President, Treasurer and Board members. These positions are on a volunteer basis, and available for re-election each year at the AGM.
- The Board meets monthly for a maximum of two hours.
- Board Members must be able to represent the best interests of the whole of the region and its people, and reside in Taupō.
- More information on the Chamber is available on www.taupochamber.co.nz or by phoning Jo Caira, on 07 217 2177.
- Thursday, 22nd February, 2018
- 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- BNZ Partner Centre, Level 1, 61 Tongariro Street, Taupo