Annual General Meeting 2021
Come and join us for our AGM 4pm Thursday 15th April.
A great opportunity to be part of the future of the Chamber and the Taupō region. Elections will be held for all available Board positions.
When: Thursday 15th April 2021, 4.00pm – 4.30pm
Where: The function room at Dixie Browns, 38 Roberts Street, Taupō
RSVP: by 5pm Wednesday 14th April 2021
Phone 07 217 2177
AGM Annual Report
Light refreshments will be provided after the AGM
Registrations are necessary for quorum requirements – 15 current financial members required for a quorum.
- The Taupō Business Chamber Board consists of a President, Vice President, Treasurer and Board members. These positions are on a volunteer basis, and available for re-election each year at the AGM.
- The Board meets monthly for a maximum of two hours.
- Board Members must be able to represent the best interests of the whole of the region and its people, and reside in Taupō.
- More information on the Chamber is available on www.taupochamber.co.nz or by phoning Sarah Davidson, on 07 217 2177.
- Thursday, 15th April, 2021
- 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The function room at Dixie Browns