Annual General Meeting 2022
Come and join us for our AGM 3pm Friday 1st April.
A great opportunity to be part of the future of the Chamber and the Taupō region. Elections will be held for the Vice President position only.
With regards to voting there are some important details that apply:
- Voting will be completed by Ballot Form at the AGM.
- You must be a current paid up member of the Taupō Chamber to complete a Ballot Form
- Each member gets one Ballot Form.
- A member is the business that pays the membership fee – so each business gets one Ballot Form.
- You must attend the AGM to submit your Ballot Form/online vote. If you can’t make it to the AGM in person or via Zoom you can fill out the attached proxy form here and send to us for someone to vote on your behalf.
- Because there is only one Vice President position available, each voting member will be able to select a maximum of one candidate.
When: Friday 1st April 2022, 3.00pm – 4.30pm
Where: The function room at Dixie Browns, 38 Roberts Street, Taupō and via Zoom
For those of you that cannot attend in person we have set up a Zoom link please RSVP, the link for the meeting will be sent on Friday morning. Voting for the Vice President position is able to be done via Zoom.
RSVP: by 5pm Thursday 31st March 2022 - RSVPs are necessary for quorum requirements – 15 current financial members required for a quorum.
Light refreshments will be provided after the AGM
- The Taupō Business Chamber Board consists of a President, Vice President, Treasurer and Board members. These positions are on a volunteer basis, and available for re-election each year at the AGM.
- The Board meets monthly for a maximum of two hours.
- Board Members must be able to represent the best interests of the whole of the region and its people, and reside in Taupō.
- More information on the Chamber is available on www.taupochamber.co.nz
- Friday, 1st April, 2022
- 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The function room at Dixie Browns