The Australia Business Leaders Forum is an Auckland Chamber lead initiative supporting New Zealand traders to do better business with Australia.
The Australia New Zealand Closer Economic Agreement (ANZCERTA) came into effect in 1983 and since its introduction two-way trade in goods between our two countries has expanded at an average annual growth rate of 9%.
The Australia Business Leaders Forum supports emerging and established traders by:
- Providing traders with key networks in Australia through Forum networks , including the Australian Chambers of Commerce
- Providing opportunities for traders to network and learn about the Australian market at regular informative events, workshops and interactive Forum sessions
- Communicating trader concerns to appropriate New Zealand Government Departments
- Providing opportunities for traders to meet with industry specific inbound Australian trade delegations
- Providing information about trade enquiries received from Australia to traders