The India Business Leaders Forum is an Auckland Chamber lead initiative supporting New Zealand traders succeed in their business with India.
New Zealand Trade Minister Hon Tim Groser has commented that “A free trade agreement with India offers great promise for New Zealand businesses. India is already one of our fastest growing markets, with New Zealand exports having tripled over the last decade”. An FTA with India will give New Zealand companies preferential access to the Indian market.
The India Business Leaders Forum supports emerging and established India traders by:
- Providing India traders with key networks in India through contacts of the Forum, including the equivalent of the Chambers of Commerce in India
- Providing opportunities for traders to network and learn about the Indian market at regular informative events, workshops and interactive forum sessions
- Communicating India trader concerns to appropriate New Zealand Government Departments
- Providing opportunities for traders to meet with industry specific inbound Indian trade delegations
- Providing information about trade enquiries received from India to traders