The Taiwan Business Leaders Forum is a Chamber lead initiative that promotes and develops bilateral business-to-business relations between New Zealand and Taiwan.
Taiwan has a long history as a trading partner with New Zealand. It is also an important source of foreign investment. New Zealand accommodates a significant number of Taiwanese students annually and the country is an important tourism market for New Zealand.
The Forum regularly holds events in partnership with agencies, such as New Zealand Trade and Enterprise where you’ll hear from key stakeholders in the New Zealand-Taiwan business sector and have the opportunity to network with others with economic interests in the market. The Forum also represents your business interests to ensure that you are adequately represented when crucial decisions are being made.
The Taiwan Business Leaders Forum supports emerging and established Taiwan traders by:
- Advising traders about key considerations when doing business with Taiwan
- Providing traders with key contacts in Taiwan through contacts of the Forum, including the New Zealand Commerce and Industry Office in Taiwan
- Providing opportunities for Taiwan traders to network and learn about the Taiwan market at regular informative events, workshops and forum session
- Communicating Taiwan trader concerns to appropriate New Zealand Government Departments
- Providing opportunities for traders to meet with industry specific incoming Taiwan trade delegations
- Providing information about trade enquiries received from Taiwan to Taiwan traders